When & WHERE?
20-22 Park Avenue
Gordon NSW 2072
- 915am Mandarin w kids & youth (0-18yrs)
- 930am English w kids & youth (0-18yrs)
- 1130am Cantonese w kids (0-12yrs)
- 1130am English w kids (0-12yrs)
What Can I expect?
When you come along on a Sunday we aim to help you feel welcome. You are free to participate to the extent that you are comfortable. A typical Sunday includes:
- Music and singing
- A talk from the Bible
- An opportunity to give financially
- Morning tea after the service. We have lunch together about once a month.
You are free to join our community even if you are just exploring or have questions about Christianity.
What about my kids?
Our children’s programs provide loving, safe and fun environments in which children can grow and learn more about God. Youth go straight to small groups, school-aged children (years K-6) share in the early part of the service and then move to Kids’ Church (which we call FunA-Z). Crèche facilities are available for babies and preschoolers from the start of the service, and toddlers can be left at creche from 12 months of age. Our programs include:
- Creche: 0-4 years (children join parents for the start of the service)
- FunA-Z: Primary School years K-6 (children join parents for the start of the service)
- Youth: Our youth meet on Friday nights at the church, and while there's not a specific youth gathering on Sunday, many of our youth come to the 1130am English service.
We take great care to nurture and protect our children. All our leaders (paid and voluntary) involved in the children’s and youth programs hold current Working With Children's Checks with the NSW Government and have undertaken Child Protection and Creating Safe Spaces training provided through the National Council of Churches in Australia within the last three years.